I teach this subject at the Degree of Industrial Electronics of the University of Málaga.
This subject is about industrial robot arms and manipulators, and includes the following themes:
- Spatial representation
- Stäubli’s VAL3 programming
- Robot direct and inverse kinematics
- Robot differential kinematics
- Robot cell implementation
- Laboratory classes includes theoretical works with matlab/simulink.
- This is a project-based subject where the students have to develop a project based on a real industrial robot cell
See the following video for a demo of the last year projects: